Reputation Management Plans
Veterinary Reputation Management Features
- VetNetwork conducts real-time online reputation monitoring of all the reviews and discussions involving your hospital. This includes comments about your hospital, staff members and veterinarians from all the major online review sources – Google, Yelp, Facebook, Yahoo, Yellow Pages, Citysearch, MerchantCircle, Insider Pages, and Foursquare.
- VetNetwork alerts the veterinarian and hospital owner/manager regarding any negative reviews or discussions, as they happen.
- A custom-designed veterinary ORM media & customer relations kit, which includes a variety of template letters formulated for effectively responding to negative client reviews, is sent to you along with usage guidelines.
- A custom-designed veterinary hospital reviews page is added to the veterinary practice’s website, where its clients can post reviews of services. The reviews can be monitored by the hospital before being posted.
- $375 set-up fee and
- $95 per month for a 1-year contract; or $80 per month for a 2-year contract
Call us or contact us online. Return to our other Veterinary Online Reputation Management Packages.